Kyneton real estate agent FAQ
What areas do you service?
I work through the Kyneton region, which includes my specialised area. Interest in Malmsbury real estate spills into neighbouring Woodend, Redesdale and Kyneton West and these are also of particular interest.
What is your connection with PRD?
I work for PRD Nationwide Kyneton. PRD Nationwide is one of the fastest growing real estate groups in Australia and is associated with Colliers International, who specialise in commercial real estate. This is a renowned real estate company that has branches throughout Australia and is supported by the largest real estate group in Australia, Colliers International.
Do you specialise in a particular area of real estate?
My real estate service includes selling Kyneton real estate, buying property and investment property advice. However I specialise in Kyneton property listings as I believe vendors need a professional and caring service, particularly if they have not been involved in the property market for some time.
What is the role of an agent?
A real estate agent’s role is to:
- Provide a realistic indication of your property’s value.
- Help you decide whether to list the property for sale or to auction.
- Advise on, and coordinate, the marketing of your property, including preparation of flyers, floor plans and photography.
- Prepare a professional advertising program for newspapers and online.
- Organise, attend and record prospective buyers at open-for-inspection days.
- Manage enquiries about your property.
- Provide access to more potential buyers via their own prospect database.
- Handle sale negotiations on your behalf and strive to achieve the best possible result.
- Liaise with your legal representative to prepare a Contract of Sale.